sabato 4 febbraio 2017

crazybreakfast: #latergram As I’ve already mentioned we had...



crazybreakfast:

#latergram As I’ve already mentioned we had extremely cold “Siberian winter” for a longer time. I had to come up with easy heartwarming meals like this. This is sauerkraut leaves filled with vegan mince: rice, buckwheat, shredded carrots, minced soya, curry spices, onion, garlic. They are great even when they sit for a few days, so I often prepare them on Sunday afternoon for the week. They are served with mashed potatoes. My mom popped to try once and she said they are tasty as the “real” ones. Well, THIS SARMA is the real one!
#vegan #veganfusion #fusion #veganlunch #lunch #veganfoodshare #vegancooking #eatmoreplants #karmafreechewy2017 #veganfoodlove #veganfood #vegandiet #whatveganseat #crueltyfree #govegan #nutrition #plantbased



from ramanandan http://ift.tt/2l8z4Og
via IFTTT
Posta un commento