Rainbow Stir Fry by @edgarraw 💚
Half of a white onion
A heaping hand full of broccoli florets
2 cups of purple cabbage
4 celery sticks
2 bell peppers
2 cups of mushrooms
6-8 garlic cloves or less
2 thumbs of ginger
2 tbsp of sesame oil
2-3 tbsp of tamari soy sauce
2 tsp of coconut sugar
1 tsp of mirin (optional)
1 tsp of cayenne pepper
A pinch of salt if needed
Topped with avocado, cilantro, lemon juice, and sesame seeds. .
1) Roughly chop all vegetables, but size pieces.
2) On medium heat add oil to your pan, add your celery and broccoli. Cook for 5 minutes.
3) Add your onions, garlic, ginger, cabbage, mushrooms, (cook for 2-3 min) and then add your bell peppers.
4) immediately after Add your seasoning, and liquids (cook for 5 mins) (Optional if you want your sauce to thicken up add 1 tbsp of buckwheat flour)
5) Depends how cooked you want your veggies, but they should be ready. Serve with a bed of quinoa or brown rice. Topped with lemon juice, avocado, cilantro, and sesame seeds. Makes 3 servings. enjoy. #letscookvegan
from ramanandan http://ift.tt/2oWVeby