lunedì 31 luglio 2017

aveganfeed:Nobody’s life had to end to make this burger, and...



aveganfeed:

Nobody’s life had to end to make this burger, and that is pretty great! 👌
I also couldn’t let the month of July slip by without acknowledging that it has been four years since I stopped eating animals and two since I finally gave up all animal products. And can I just say they’ve been some of the best decisions I’ve ever made. There may be tough times and it can be mentally challenging sometimes, but, it has brought me so much peace and it is so rewarding that I am causing so much less suffering to animals by taking these small actions. If you’re considering vegetarianism or veganism do it, it’s amazing. I’m always here if you need any help. ✌️🐣🐮🐶🌱🌻🌈🎉
This is a homemade seitan burger with vegan cheese, vegan Mayo, lettuce and avocado 👅 this was my first time making seitan and it turned out great with a “meaty” taste and a chewy texture 👍



from ramanandan http://ift.tt/2wdCRi6
via IFTTT
Posta un commento