mercoledì 12 luglio 2017

healthyhandsomelife: Experimenting for my new recipe book ☺️...



healthyhandsomelife:

Experimenting for my new recipe book ☺️ guess what turned out?! Delicious, green & healthy falaffel 🌱💛
Actually their just green because I have so much fresh baby spinach at home and i just cannot eat it all raw, so I added some into my falaffels and it turned out pretty well ✌🏻😉

Currently I am editing a new what I eat in a day for you guys that will be online tomorrow evening 🙌🏻😊 there I show how i prepare my oatmeal in the morning because so many of, out ask my lately how i do my oats 💛

#wholefoods #whatveganseat #sugarwatersleep #govegan #healthyrecipes #starchsolution #starchivore #starchbased #veganlife #veganfoodshare #vegansofig #vegangirl #veganwerdenwaslosdigga #planteater #801010 #hownottodie #highcarb #hclf #plantbased #plantbasedfood #bestofvegan #fitvegan #veganathlete #plantpower #plantpowered #plantstrong #plantbasedathlete #crueltyfree #crueltyfreefood



from ramanandan http://ift.tt/2uQAfH7
via IFTTT
Posta un commento