martedì 18 luglio 2017

living-veg:One of the most common questions I’m asked about...



living-veg:

One of the most common questions I’m asked about veganism is some sort of variation of: “is it hard/time consuming/inconvenient?” You can make anything hard, time consuming or inconvenient but in my opinion veganism doesn’t have to be. This meal took me about 5 minutes to prepare and tasted bomb. Like with anything, I think that when it comes to veganism it’s all about the attitude you bring to it 😉 Simplicity in all things has been a value that I’ve been working on being more mindful of in the past few months and I’m much happier, more content and fulfilled for it. ✨"Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you" - Lao Tzu✨☺✌🏼



from ramanandan http://ift.tt/2u3M9xc
via IFTTT
Posta un commento