mercoledì 12 luglio 2017

parisbyvegan: Pizza and a important rant… 🍕💬PLEASE READ! So...



parisbyvegan:

Pizza and a important rant… 🍕💬PLEASE READ! So today I have a simple question for you guys? DO YOU STILL ENJOY @INSTAGRAM ?? I have been here for about 4 years and to me it was the most happy experience until a year ago, when obvi the algorithm has changed 🤷‍♀️ and kinda destroyed all these good vibes 💨 Now you may say I’m a dreamer but I’d like a social media platform like a huuuuge pizza and anyone has a piece! 😜🍕*Read my story for more* I know I’m not alone to feel that way, I see friends like @amelietahiti @henyamania @tastyasheck @vanillacrunnch getting affected and it makes me feel so sick to see what social media can do to them! I don’t want Instagram to become just a competitive platform that just rates people, or make them pay! That’s so depressing!!! What you guys think about it? I hope that you don’t get affected and stay positive and strong ❤️



from ramanandan http://ift.tt/2tHzod7
via IFTTT
Posta un commento