giovedì 3 agosto 2017

spellcollector: A message for y'all. When I lived with my...



spellcollector:

A message for y'all.

When I lived with my family I was super quiet about my religion. About my witchcraft.

When I moved (about a month ago) out on my own, I had an idea for my ideal altar. I even had drawings and layouts. Hell, I even have an empty space in my living room for it…

But I have zero money.

My altar remains small.

I am picking up things as I go.

I’m not aloud candles in my new apartment.

And that’s OKAY.

It’s okay not to have the altar you want at the beginning. It’s okay to make plans, but step back and say “I don’t have enough money at the moment to build my altar and buy groceries”

And I’m sure the Gods will understand. Mine did.

I just wanted to remind y'all. That sometimes we do what we have to do. And sometimes that keeps us from doing what we want to do.

And that’s OKAY.



from ramanandan http://ift.tt/2vrAiMr
via IFTTT
Posta un commento